12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Don't Do The Crime ...

To contact us Click HERE
 Lady Justice (Don't you just love her sword?)
From: XX
To: amherstac@aol.com 

Sent: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am 
Subject: Privacy 

Hello, 
I am mentioned in your article about arrests this weekend. I would suggest that you take my name out before you get a call from my lawyer. Your misinformation is not only slanderous but also jeapordizing my future and career. Again I greatly appreciate your cooperation. 

XX

##### 

-----Original Message-----
From:XY
To: amherstac <amherstac@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2012 12:09 pm
Subject: Only in the Republic of Amherst

Hello Larry,

My name is XY and It was brought to my attention the other day that I was written about in your blog under the article "Frightening Weekend Party Houses".  I noticed that you included my home address where my family lives in Boston.  I would like to respectfully ask you to take down my home address from your site, out of respect for my family's privacy which I value very highly.  I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you. 
XY


On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Larry Kelley <amherstac@aol.com> wrote:

XY,

You should have thought of that before you assaulted an Amherst Police officer (on top of all those other stupid things).

Larry




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder