5 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Gone with the Wind...

To contact us Click HERE
In class, we had jumped around from scene to scene with the movie "Gone with the Wind."
What seemed very odd to me was the way professor Hass wanted us to view the scenes of Scarlett with her three different love interests. I found that kind of random because the only relevance I got out of this was the different lifestyle and personalities were all different with all three men. And the another scene where she returns home and her father is schizophrenic and senile due to the loss of his wife.
I mean I guess you can look at the scene on when she is on the field and totally helpless. She yelled up to God and said she would lie cheat or steal to never be poor again and feel as helpless as she was there. This would symbolize significance I guess due to the fact this all took place in the South amongst a girl who was aristocratic and lost it all during the Civil War. I understand this movie is an all-time classic, but I had a really hard time actually sitting thought it. It is more so a chic flick I felt and it didn't exactly keep me tuned in. The movie we had watched about Little Big Horn and Custard seemed way more appealing to me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder