7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

I just say No

To contact us Click HERE
 Don't Drink and Drive: especially in Amherst!
From: XXX@student.umass.edu
To: amherstac@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 5:16 pm
Subject: Your blog

Hello,

My name is Ms. XXX.

I have noticed that my name, address, age, and arrest information are all on your blog.I am asking that you take that information down, as you are not a police blog for the public, and I do not want employers or anyone being able to google my name and knowing that personal information.If you do not comply, I am willing to go to the Amherst Police and advise them of the situation.

Thanks,
XXX

From: Larry Kelley  
To: XXX student.umass.edu
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 5:34 pm 
Subject: Your blog

Actually it is not "personal information", it is "public information." And the Amherst Police Department is very respectful when it comes to the First Amendment.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder